Monday 22 October 2018

Ljubljana - Slovenia

Europe-Slovenia-Ljubljana My last capital city in Europe to visit. What a gem it was . Beautiful and very well maintained. You could feel a sense of pride by the people who lived here in their city. A sure wow city. 

The Post office lived up to its reputation with being very helpful. The original lady at the philatelic desk could not speak english , but soon got me help. After that it was plain sailing with a full display of stamps. In fact I was able to purchase this block on the basis that I would not use it for 2 days as it was given to me prior to issue. A first time ever this has happened. I did place the block on this card and informed then went postmarking to post it two days later so no one would get into trouble. A beautiful stamp too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment