Tuesday 3 January 2023

Luang Prabang - World Heritage Site


 Asia-Laos-Luang Prabang  This is the Wat Xiengthong Buddhist temple . One of many temples here. I think I visited about 4 or so. The shape of the temples are very special and unique. 


This was my last card posted from my last country to visit. To celebrate this I have used gold foil stamps. The postmark at Luang Prabang was not in good condition and in fact they cant amend the datestamp. If you look you can see it says 2021 when in fact it was November 2022. 

1 comment:

  1. Bulk Fresh Fullz/Pros/Leads Available

    High Credit Scores Fullz 700+
    CC Fullz (USA/UK/CANADA)
    SSN DOB DL Fullz
    Office365 Leads
    Dumps With Pin
    Business EIN Fullz
    Leads for Tax Return/PUA USA

    ICQ/TG - @killhacks
    WA - +92 317 2721122
    Email- exploit dot tools4u at gmail dot com

    All Spamming & Hacking Tools
    Carding Methods/Loan Methods
    Mailers/Senders/Shells/Brutes
    C-paneles/RDP's/SMTP's
    Onion Web Links
    I.p's/Proxies/Server I.P's
    Combos/Premium account Logs
    Fr**d B**le 201/2022/2023 Updated

    ICQ- 752822040
    Telegram - @killhacks

    ReplyDelete