Saturday 14 October 2023

Minori -Amalfi Coast


 Europe-Italy-Minori An ancient seaside resort on the Amalfi coast. This was my first stop on this trip to the famous Amalfi coast. This town was recommended as had excellent value with accommodation . Lovely start to the holiday and some nice restaurants to eat. This area is a World Heritage Site.
 


Running around Post offices is never considered fun on my behalf. There is a process in buying stamps and they usually have no selection and most of the time the mail is not postmarked. So I had a good start with this small Post office in Minori. I got them to postmark the card while I was in the office. So success. 

1 comment:

  1. The postmark is that one thing that really gives permanence to memories via philatelic items ..a postcard in this case. Fabulous page...kudos to your extensive travels and collection 🤩📮

    ReplyDelete