Monday 16 October 2023

Positano - Italy


 Europe-Italy-Positano This is a beautiful part of the Amalfi coast. Positano , lives up to its reputation . As a result the cost to stay here is sky high. So it was good for a day trip and to have lunch here. It is busy busy. 


It is not often that I put a postcard on here that is not postmarked. However with more and more counties not doing that it would mean that some of my travels would not be listed here. In the past as I strived to visit every country and territory if the postcard was not postmarked in the same destination I would not put it up here and not count it. But since I have at least one correctly franked , I am a bit more relaxed about it now. Italy and the UK for me has the highest level of not postmarking mail. So no surprise here. This card was dropped into a post box. 



No comments:

Post a Comment