Monday 12 August 2013

Western Isles in Scotland

Europe-Scotland-North Uist-Lockmaddy  This postcard looks like Ireland but it is not . It is North Uist in the Western Isles in Scotland. A great place to visit with wonderful sandy beaches. 

Here you will see on this stamp some Scottish Tartan 

Europe-Scotland-The Western Isles-Isle of Harris-Rodel   This is where my journey started when I took a small yacht into the the North West part of Scotland . This area is famous for Harris Tweed. 

On this stamp we have the Scottish Thistle another symbol of Scotland 

1 comment:

  1. I never thought I will come in contact with a real and potential hacker until I knew   brillianthackers800 at Gmail and he delivered a professional job,he is intelligent and understanding to control jobs that comes his way
    Contact him and be happy

    ReplyDelete