Saturday 17 May 2014

Canary Islands

Atlantic Ocean-Canary Islands-Gran Canaria-Playa del Ingles   When I was a lot younger visited Gran Canaria many times. But stayed in Puerto Rico . This time in Play del Ingles. It really is just about relaxing with friends and doing nothing. Not my usual type of trip, but still good not to concern oneself with seeing the sights. 

I have to say I really like these stamps. Spanish Post offices tend to have limited stamps unless you go to a Philatelic head office. 

Atlantic Ocean-Canary Islands-Gran Canaria-Playa del Ingles  Hotel Postcards are sort of gone out of fashion, so delighted to see one of my hotel . The key here is to get up early in the morning to get one of the sun loungers if you plan to sit by the pool. 

At least you get clear cancellation here. 

1 comment:

  1. I never thought I will come in contact with a real and potential hacker until I knew   brillianthackers800 at Gmail and he delivered a professional job,he is intelligent and understanding to control jobs that comes his way
    Contact him and be happy 

    ReplyDelete