Friday 2 May 2014

Turks and Caicos- Bahamas

Caribbean-Turks & Caicos-Grand Turk-Cockburn Town   Visited this museum which was interesting. I think I was the only one from the cruise ship , as most passengers stay at the Cruise terminal area where this is activities. But for me it is about seeing some of the Island and its history. Unfortunately Turks and Caicos which is a United Kingdom overseas Territory had it issues and the UK had taken back control to run this Territory due to Official corruption. 

I posted this card at the Main Post office on June 29, but the postmark is dated 15 July. So the Postal service is very slow. Still the Post office was very helpful with a good selection of T and C stamps. 

Caribbean-Bahamas-Half Moon Bay   This is a private Island , use by Holland American Line for Cruise ships. It was great just relaxing in the warm waters of the Bahamas and the lovely soft white sand. One of the softest sands I had ever walked on. 

As this was a private island , I had not expected to find a Post Office. But I did. In fact I had no money with me to buy any stamps and the Post office official just gave me the stamp free of charge !! 

1 comment:

  1. I never thought I will come in contact with a real and potential hacker until I knew   brillianthackers800 at Gmail and he delivered a professional job,he is intelligent and understanding to control jobs that comes his way
    Contact him and be happy 

    ReplyDelete