Friday 6 June 2014

Paris and Barcelona

Europe-France-Paris  I have for some time wanted to visit the Musee du Quai Branly in Paris. I had always been to busy. Well this time I managed to find the time. What a wonderful museum and you feel like you are walking through the world of Culture. So much to see. The African and Pacific displays were excellent. 

Edward Hopper is an American artist and I gone to see a display in London a few years back. So great to see that France issued a stamp . 

Europe-Spain-Barcelona  I have been to Barcelona more times then I can count. The Casa Batllo I had passed many times, taken photos but never gone inside. So this time I did and took a tour. A fabulous building in so many ways. Part of the World Heritage site of Gaudi. 

Finding Post offices with special stamps in Spain is not easy. On a future trip I did manage to find the Head Post office and get a selection of stamps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment