Monday 11 May 2015

Perlis and Langkawi

Asia-Malaysia-Perlis-Kuala Perlis  This is my trip across the sea to the mainland from Langkawi. Could not find a postcard so this a postcard of monkeys in the region. 
Posted in Kuala Perlis, Perlis. 
Asia-Malaysia-Kedah-Langkawi  Some more Macaque monkeys from the trip to Langkawai a beautiful island. 
Posted in Datai in Langkawi.. This is the last postcard I have in the Malaysia series. Those eagle eyed among you would have noticed I have no State card with Stamps from Sarawak. My postcards never arrived home. So will have to go back some time in the future when in the region. I did however get a card with Malaysian stamps though when I was the area of the longhouses.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete