Sunday, 9 October 2016

Swaziland

Africa-Swaziland-Ezulwini  Swaziland was the  first stop on my recent trip to Southern Africa. Here you can see a typical view of the countryside . 

I posted this card in Ezulwini . The main tourist area in Swaziland. My first stop was to call into Mbabane , the capital city. It was cold and raining that day and the city itself is pretty uninspiring . I called to the Philatelic shop which is on the main street. It just has a glass door with a sign. The last stamps they had was 2010 , but was expecting stamps from another office. The philatelic office itself needed a good sort out and the the only staff member I talked to was not in the least helpful in trying to show me stamps. So I left. I then visited the Main Post office around the corner. At this stage I had no postcards and the post office only had a small selection of stamps so I did not post at the main GPO.
The Post office at Ezulwini

The Post clerk at the Post office. A very nice lady who was helpful in showing me what stamps was available. 

A view while having lunch 

Local Dancing and a Witch Doctor 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day,

    If you are a business man or woman? If you are in any financial stress or do you need funds to start your own business? You must credit
    to repay debt or pay bills? Do you have a low credit score and you find it difficult to obtain a loan from local banks and other financial institutions? Do you need a loan or financing, such as:

    a) Personal Loan
    b) education,
    c) Debt Consolidation,
    d) expansion
    e) etc.
    Email us at: accessloanfirm2030@gmail.com

    We offer loans to individuals, companies and corporate bodies at 3% annual interest rate. Contact us now: accessloanfirm2030@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete