Thursday 16 November 2017

Ouagadougou - Burkina Faso

Africa-Burkina Faso-Ouagadougou  This Postcard is showing the House of the People which is the Parliament Building . It was difficult in Ouagadougou to see Government buildings as some the roads were closed off , I suspect for security reasons. God this card from the local postcard sellers outside the Post Office. 

These were some more stamps I had to get from a local outside the Post Office due to it being closed for 3 days when I was here. One of the days it was due to close but my guide was surprised as to the reason. The value on the stamps are quite low compared to the cost of postage in the other countries I visited. So I wonder if it is the real cost. The man selling me the stamps told me that is the price. The stamps date from the early 1990s. 

1 comment:

  1. Do you need Finance?
    Are you looking for Finance?
    Are you looking for a money to enlarge your business?
    We help individuals and companies to obtain loan for business
    expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get a loan at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this cash/loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via Email financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats App +918929509036

    ReplyDelete