Tuesday 27 March 2018

Robinson Crusoe Island

Pacific Ocean-Juan Fernandez Islands-Robinson Crusoe Island-San Juan Bautisa  What a fantastic island to visit. It had taken me a few years to plan this.. A few years ago I found it difficult to book the flight from Santiago and did not bother. Now you can book online and everything has got much easier to organise. Well it was sure worth the wait. On arrival the sun was up and the sky was blue a perfect day. More beautiful then I had ever imagined. Really loved my stay here.. 

The Post Office was in a shipping container !! First time ever to see that.. The Post Office Manager was so very helpful and look at the magic cancellation I got.. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much David for sending me one too of this a awesome island... another little *gem* for my collection!!(✿ ♥‿♥)

    ReplyDelete