Saturday 26 May 2018

Tirana Albania

Europe-Albania-Tirana My second trip to Tirana . I was here 25 years ago and oh my what a big change. Then there were few cars and few options to buy. Now it is a full scale busy city. Needless to say a lot of its old charm is gone , but that is progress. 

I visited the main post office. They had a very helpful Philatelic section . The lady was very helpful and interested . She has been working there for over 10 years , so she was very helpful. Full sets of stamps available. 

1 comment:

  1. I never thought I will come in contact with a real and potential hacker until I knew   brillianthackers800 at Gmail and he delivered a professional job,he is intelligent and understanding to control jobs that comes his way
    Contact him and be happy

    ReplyDelete