Wednesday 9 May 2018

National Portrait Gallery London

Europe-United Kingdom-England-London I have always wanted to visit the National Portrait Gallery which is the largest in the world, but never got around to it. On this trip I made it and it is well worth while. In my opinion most of the best pictures are the Kings and Queens of England . Here is Queen Elizabeth the First. This is from around 1592. Fantastic painting. The Queen reigned from 1533-1603. One of the early works in the Gallery 

Another double cancellation, but better then the usual none. The stamp features a Eurasian Beaver which is an Endangered species. 

1 comment:

  1. I never thought I will come in contact with a real and potential hacker until I knew   brillianthackers800 at Gmail and he delivered a professional job,he is intelligent and understanding to control jobs that comes his way
    Contact him and be happy

    ReplyDelete