Tuesday 7 November 2023

Constantine - Algeria


 Africa-Algeria-Constantine
I would call this the city of bridges. First stop on my return trip to Algeria .It is a amazing city to see and as many near attractions . I think I crossed most of the 7 bridges . Unfortunately getting a postcard here was not easy. Not much choice. So it looks like an old black and white photograph. But I will load up some photos for you to see. A great start to this trip and a very friendly welcome here. 


Algeria has an very well functioning post offices. They are all busy with what ever they do.. lol. As I was visiting many cities I bought a year pack of stamps to save me time buying stamps at each stop. How could one resist a triangle stamp ? Quite rare to have this on mail. I think in my head this is my second one. The Post office here was centre stage in the city. 





No comments:

Post a Comment