Thursday 1 August 2024

New York - USA


 North America-United States of America-New York
Always a buzz when going to New York . There for good reason . Travelers Century Club, New York chapter  was having one of their regular meeting and I was a guest speaker. How cool was that. Of course I have been a speaker before at other events, but this one was full of energy and I really enjoyed it. Did the usual stuff , theatre and catching up with friends. 


I took the opportunity to at long last visit what used to be the main Post office in New York City. There is very little part now which is the Post Office, but still impressive . James A Farley Building. I bought the stamps there , but had not got the postcard so ended up posting this in Midtown at the Post office I know there. 






No comments:

Post a Comment