Tuesday 11 June 2013

Malaysia Vietnam and Philippines

Asia-Malaysia-Negeri Sembilan-Seremban  This state just lies south of Kuala Lumpur. This area is primary agriculture and manufacturing. This is a Rajah Brooke Malaysia's national Butterfly 

Here you see the State stamps of Negeri Sembilan. 

Asia-Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City   Vietnam one of my favourite countries. Very friendly people . This Post office is also one of the best Post offices to visit in the world. In also ranks with the Post office in Algiers. 

I was disappointed with the range of stamps on sale here. But I know that the main philatelic office for Vietnam is in Hanoi. 

Asia-Vietnam-Ben Dinh  This area is where you visit the tunnels that were used during the war. Quite a lot to learn. The tunnels are now made larger in a small section so tourists can visit. 

Very nice postmarks in Vietnam . 

Asia-Philippines-Manila   Second visit here. I was here in 1991 and could barely leave my hotel due to kidnapping going on. So all my tours where with guides then. Today just was passing through as was connecting on to the Pacific. 

A very faint postmark . Posted at the airport in Manila. 

4 comments:

  1. Hello,

    My first time to learn about a post box in one of our airports in Manila. Can you please confirm if this is located inside Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 1?

    Your newest follower,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Maria, I had a connection flight from Manila to Guam. I found a shop that sold postcards and Stamps. There was either a postbox or else the shop took the card and posted it. The shop was inside where the departure area was for international flights. Hope this helps. David

      Delete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Do you need personal loan? Does your firm,company or industry need financial assistance? Do you need finance to start your business? Do you need finance to expand your business? We give out loan to interested individuals who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us at Email:perfectfinancialcredite@gmail.com
    APPLICATION DETAILS
    Your Full Details:
    Full Name:
    Loan Amount Need:
    Loan Duration:
    Phone Number:
    Applied before?
    State:
    Monthly Income:
    where did you hear about us;
    Country:
    You are to send this to our Company Email;perfectfinancialcredite@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete