Thursday 8 August 2013

2 World Heritage Sites in England

Europe-United Kingdom-Fountains Abbey   In Middle England , as I would say. A beautiful World Heritage site to visit. Buildings partly destroyed by Cromwell, but still such a lot to see and really enjoyed the walk here. 

I rarely put a a postcard in my collection unless it has a postmark. In the UK it happens quite a lot that the mail does not get postmarked. But I enjoyed this visit so much that I had to keep it. 

Europe-United Kingdom-Durham  Now in the North of England . Durham Cathedral a World Heritage Site. My favourite Cathedral in England. Great Pillars inside and nice just to sit and take it all in. 

More Kings of England and again happy that this one got a postmark. 

1 comment:

  1. He is no scam,i tested him and he delivered a good job,he helped me settle bank loans,he also helped my son upgrade his scores at high school final year which made him graduate successfully and he gave my son free scholarship into the college,all i had to do was to settle the bills for the tools on the job,i used $500 to get a job of over $50000 done all thanks to Walt,he saved me from all my troubles,sharing this is how i can show gratitude in return for all he has done for me and my family

    Gmail; Brillianthackers800@gmail.com
    Whatsapp number; +1(224)2140835

    ReplyDelete