Sunday 6 October 2013

New England

North America-United States of America-Boston  My first time here and really enjoyed it .The base for my tour of New England. Had a friend from here to show me around and makes a big difference. This was August a great time to visit. Boston easy to walk around , just like Europe. 

A Standard Boston postmark. I don't recall to much about the Post offices on this trip. 

North America-United States of America-Ogunquit Maine   Another nice town. Love all the wooden buildings and feel of this place. Feels sort of old world from the 1950s. Not that I was around then ! 

Frank Sinatra on stamps.. 

North America-United States of America- Kennebunkport Maine   A famous town were President Bush has a summer house. Had great lobsters here. 

Some Purple heart stamps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment