Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Chile

South America-Chile-Santiago  This was my second visit to Chile and Santiago. I had been in 2002 and  spend 3 weeks visiting all over Chile. So this time it was really a stopover on the way home from Easter Island. I did go up to the park that you can see a good view of the city. The guests I was with had a poor experience in the hotel we stayed . We went for dinner and they sent it back 3 times as it was so badly cooked and prepared. I just remember reading the review that was then written on trip advisor and it was like something out of Fawlty Towers the TV programme. Still I have a fondness for Chile and plan to go back to visit . 

This card was mailed at the Airport as I left. It was a Sunday and the Post  offices were closed . 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Do you do swaps? I'm Chilean :)

    You can see what I have here:
    http://ripituc.blogspot.cl/2015/11/chilean-postcards-for-swap-november-2015.html

    My address:
    Ramon Rivera
    CAS 171, Correo 29
    7509002 Providencia
    Santiago
    CHILE

    By the way, if you are at Postcrossing.com, I'm user RiveraNotario.

    Saludos,

    Ramón

    ReplyDelete