Sunday, 5 January 2014

Tahiti and Moorea- French Polynesia

Pacific Ocean-French Polynesia-Tahiti-Papeete   The capital of French Polynesia. This is my second visit to this island. I have to say not one of my favourite places to visit. Not as beautiful as the other outer islands and I find the people themselves here , not very friendly . Also very expensive. Still it is the starting point to French Polynesia. 

The main Post office in Papeete, have a great selection of stamps. So stocked up on my stamps here for my trip around French Polynesia. 

Pacific Ocean-French Polynesia-Moorea   First time on this island. Came be ship. This was the start of my small cruise ship trip around the Pacific. This is a beautiful Island with stunning scenery and well worth the visit. Took many photos and is very picturesque. 

I like the Postmark here. Iles de Vent . Papetoai , Moorea.  This is the main town on the Island. Spend two great days here. 

2 comments:

  1. The stamps of French Polynesia are quite attractive and it's the reason I collect then along with St Pierre & Miq. They make a great collection.
    Great reading in your blog, keep 'er going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Glen, glad you like them. They are very attractive with quite a bit of variety as well.

    ReplyDelete