Thursday 3 April 2014

Frankfurt Airport and Denmark

Europe-Germany-Frankfurt Airport  It is not often you see a aircraft on here. I do have a great interest in planes, but don't tend to mention it here. This is the Airbus A330-300 , the type of aircraft I flew with Lufthansa from Addis Ababa back to Dublin via Frankfurt. I have often used Frankfurt as a transit as a very efficient airport . 

Visited the Post Office at the airport. I was quite amused by this stamp . Not many countries would put a charity stamp showing two naked men in a bath.. 

Europe-Denmark-Billund  I have been a regular visitor to Denmark, mostly for work reasons. Here are a selection of Danish scenes. 

I have never had much joy trying to get interesting stamps when in Denmark. This was a new definitive type I had not seen before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment