Wednesday 7 May 2014

Hadrian's Wall - World Heritage Site

Europe-United Kingdom-England  This is Chesters Roman Fort built astride Hadrian's Wall. A very enjoyable day out in the North of England . 

I could only buy stamps in the shops at Chesters Fort, so only got standard airmail stamps. 

Europe-United Kingdom-England  This is Housesteads Roman Fort . This lies on the best known part of Hadrian's Wall. This view shows the fort, the most complete example in Britain with part of the civilian settlement in the foreground. 

This card has little or no postmark, but it was a memorable part of my visit so the card stays in my collection. 

1 comment:

  1. I never thought I will come in contact with a real and potential hacker until I knew   brillianthackers800 at Gmail and he delivered a professional job,he is intelligent and understanding to control jobs that comes his way
    Contact him and be happy

    ReplyDelete