Monday, 10 November 2014

England and Morocco

Europe-England-London  Piccadilly Circus , a famous landmark in London. I have often gone around here on a bus , like the ones here. 

Again a English Country stamp and a UK stamp. As it often happens in the UK these stamps are not postmarked. 

Africa-Morocco-Marrakech One of the cities on my  list to visit for a long time. So once direct flights from Dublin started I took the opportunity to go. It lived up to my expectation. Fully of flavour and atmosphere . Here is the main square as it looks today. The Medina in Marrakech is a World Heritage Site.  

The Post office had no choice in stamps, though they showed photos of new issues. But were not available in the Post Offices I visited. 

1 comment:

  1. Postcard from London is really nice :) I like red and sepia view :) I have similar card from London :)

    http://kingway007.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete