Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Perlis and Langkawi - Malaysia

Asia-Malaysia-Perlis State-Kuala Perlis   Just took a short ferry ride from Langkawi to Perlis. Not much to see here and I could not find a postcard featuring Perlis. 

Posted at the post office at Kuala Perlis. 

Asia-Malaysia-Kedah State-Jalan Teluk   This beach is on the northern part of Langkawi, at Datai beach. It was a very pleasant stay here and the beach was very nice. Considered to be one of the best beaches in the world, I would have to stay the beach at Radang Island was better. 

Posted in the village of Jalan Teluk on the way to the airport to catch my flight to KL . 

4 comments:

  1. I've received many of the leftmost stamp with postcards from Malaysia. It's nice to see the rest of the issue.

    I also send myself postcards from my travels. Some people thinks it's weird but I find it fun! I am not as well traveled as you are though, David :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Maria, great to send postcards to oneself. I used to send lots to other people and wished I had got some. That when I started to send to myself..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Maria, great to send postcards to oneself. I used to send lots to other people and wished I had got some. That when I started to send to myself..

    ReplyDelete
  4. "As the New Year is fresh in mind, the dominant question in mind of everyone is, “How will you make 2015 a great year?”
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    _________________
    Buy Archeage Gold
    RS3 Gold
    RS Gold

    ReplyDelete