Monday, 5 June 2017

Amritsar - Golden Temple and Border Crossing

Asia-India-Amritsar  This is near Amritsar but in fact it is the border crossing at Wagah Border point. It is well worth the trip, About 45 minutes from the city . Great to watch the show on both sides , but as I was on the Indian side easier to see what was going on this side 

Posted in the Post Office in Amritsar. It is right in the old town . 
a

Asia-India-Amritsar The Golden Temple was the main reason for my visit to this city . It is in fact a complex. Fascinating to see and lean all about the Sikhs culture and religion . A must see and a World Heritage Site. 

I usually do not put cards up without a postmark. But since my other card has a postmark , I decided to put this card up. It was also posted in Amritsar . 

No comments:

Post a Comment