Tuesday 17 April 2018

Chile Antarctica

The background to this trip was the first time I visited Antarctica I did visit a Chilean Scientific station. These stations often have a Post office included. However it that case it did not. So I could not mail a postcard out.. So here I am back..

Delighted to visit the Post office . Fellow members on the trip stand by. 

The Post office in Chile Antarctica is not open every day. In fact the day I was here it was closed. However I managed to hunt down the Postmaster and got it open .

Chilean Base Eduardo Frei Base on King George Island.

This is February 2018 - Summer time not much snow on the Island itself 

One of my photos of a penguin coming out of the water. 

Post office photo again Eduardo Frei . King George Island 

Enjoyed watching the penguins. This was a full day overnight trip. 

1 comment:

  1. I never thought I will come in contact with a real and potential hacker until I knew   brillianthackers800 at Gmail and he delivered a professional job,he is intelligent and understanding to control jobs that comes his way
    Contact him and be happy 

    ReplyDelete