Wednesday 18 April 2018

Costa Rica

Central America-Costa Rica- San Jose  Well delighted to say I did in fact seen this Scarlet Macaw when I was in Costa Rica. I could not find a postcard showing San Jose when there. I guess it is all about the nature. Costa Rica is a beautiful country and I will need to revisit to see more. I cant say to much good about the traffic in San Jose however. But all ok once you get into the country. This is my last country to visit in the Americas so delighted to get the card . However I still have to visit Alaska which will be in 2019. 

I love these stamps as they sow the main Post Office in San Jose. It is one of the best in the world. So delighted to find stamps showing the centenary. The Post office outside is stunning as is the best building in my view to see in San Jose. However at the start I could not find any postcards , so I just bought the stamps at the Philatelic Office. It has a full selection and was very helpful. I mailed this card from the Post Box at San Jose airport. 

No comments:

Post a Comment