Wednesday 11 April 2018

La Boca- Buenos Aires

South America-Argentina-Buenos Aires Another postcard from BA. This area of La Boca is just one of those very touristic places one has to go to .. Something different and lots of colourful buildings. 

I like these very large postmarks.. I have only seen ones like this in Central and South America. Though I am sure not many postcards are sent any more with the price of Stamps in Argentina. Bearing in mind I found the country great value otherwise. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like beeing in a movie full of colors. I didn't know about the existence of the place, the guide of the Jewish tour Buenos Aires took us there. Just amazing.

    ReplyDelete